Friday 4 June 2010

An Obligatory Welcome

Hi, welcome to Inexperience Points.

Have a poke through the links at the top of the page to browse some of the things on offer. You might also want to subscribe via the wonders of RSS technology, or become a follower. You can do both of those things over to the right.

Before I forget: whenever I need an image I pull something appropriate off Google. As such, all images that don't belong to me are copyright of their respective owners.

If you have a question, complaint or suggestion then you can find my contact details here. If you have a comment to make about a particular post then please, do it on that post. I consider everything on here, regardless of how old it is, to be "active", so I will get back to you when I can.

I don't like the word "blog" because I think it sounds like some sort of Tolkien-esque creature, so from here on I will be referring to this as, albeit incorrectly, a "website". Just thought I would clarify that to avoid people thinking I don't know my arse from my elbow, as it were.

Other than that, have a look around, have fun, and let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome.

Regards,

-Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment